- If you have more than 10 people sharing the magic of picnics with you, we require an R 1000 non-refundable deposit to confirm your booking.
- It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. All reservations are provisional until deposit confirmation is received
- 50% deposit is due 1 month before your event. Balance of payment is due 2 days before the event
- If you’re the impulsive type, and let us know a week before you need to heed the call of nature, full payment will be required upfront.
- No money, no honey. No picnics will be delivered or set up until full payment has been received.
- Fashionably late is great but we need to know who’ll be attending the picnic no later than 10 days before the event.
- A great deal of effort goes into your special day, and every number counts. If your guest numbers change less than 10 days before the event, you’ll be fully liable for the original numbers booked.
- We source all items and ingredients from special places which are subject to availability.
- Picnic Start time: Please respect the agreed picnic start time. We will wait a maximum of 20 mins for you. If you have not arrived within this time we will cancel your picnic and pack up the goods. No refund will be offered.
- A compulsory refundable goods insurance deposit is charged. (Over and above our standard pricing)
- All the picnic gear belongs to us, and must be returned like a good book, in the same condition as you got it. Any losses, damages or breakages will be charged for.
- Once picnic rental items have been delivered one can not request a refund for rental items not used.
- Picnic elves will setup / deliver your picnic. If you need us to host your event or assist, the elves will cost R 350 / hour / elf.
- We respect nature and expect you to do the same. If you leave your picnic environment in a disrespectful littered state, you will forfeit your insurance deposit.
- Although we weave magic to bring you the most memorable picnic experiences we cannot control the weather therefore picnics can NOT be cancelled on account of the weather
- If it rains / snows / hail / thunder / blow gale force winds, get creative. It is your responsibility to find an alternative.
- So you really can’t make it?
* 10% cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled more than 1 month before event
* 30% cancellation fee will be charged within 4 weeks of event date
* 50% cancellation fee will be charged within 2 weeks of event date